Strainer tank 30 kg, with coarse and fine mesh
Strainer tank 30 kg, with fine sieve and upper tap
Unterstell-Siebkanne 30 kg with fine sieve and upper tap + coarse honey screen (SKU: 2561.p)
The under-sieve with a sieve that does not clog up!
With a 4-honeycomb to 6-honeycomb self-propelled or a radial spinner for 9 honeycombs, you can usually work a full day before the fine sieve must be cleaned.
The Unterstell-Siebkanne is intended primarily for screening during honey extraction. There are two squeeze valves made of stainless steel, which cut off the honey nicely. The upper pinch cock is intended for leaking the sifted honey into lower containers. The lower pinch cock is used to drain the honey. The sieve is a fine sieve made of a stainless steel scrim that ensures a high honey flow. The Honigunterstellkanne is made entirely of stainless food approved materials.
The additional coarse screen with holder allows the following:
- With the coarse sieve , you catch the larger wax particles, so they do not get into the sub-sieve .
- So caught wax particles can be more easily removed from this additional coarse sieve , as if they had to be skimmed off from the surface of the sub-sieve pan, where they would otherwise collect.
- The combination of a coarse sieve and the bottom jug has proven to be the best honey-cleaning combination in honey-spinning , so we highly recommend it. With this combination you get completely pure honey .
- Capacity: 30 kg
- Height: 37 cm
- Height of upper pinch cock: 28 cm
- Diameter of the fine sieve: 30.5 cm
- Height of the fine sieve: 34 cm
- Screen area: 0.29 m2
- Mesh size: 1 mm
- Diameter of the coarse screen: 24 cm
- Very large screen area: 0.29 m2
- The sieve is made of a stainless steel scrim that ensures a high honey flow.
- Enables complete cleansing of the honey. Optimal use together with the coarse honey strainer.
- The sieve does not clog even when sifting the honey all day. With a 4-honeycomb to 6-honeycomb self-spin or a radial spinner for 9 honeycombs, you can usually work a full day before the sieve needs to be cleaned.
- Sifting honey during honey hopping and
- Filling the glasses with honey - the pinch cock cuts off the honey nicely.
- The Unterstell-Siebkanne is placed directly under the outlet cock of the honey extractor. During the sieving process, the lower pinch cock of the lower sieve must be closed .
- The honey then runs continuously from the honey extractor into the under-sieve through the sieve. The level of the honey rises up to the upper pinch cock and then flows through the upper pinch cock in a Unterstellkübel / bucket . A filled under-sieve jug grants a continuous sieving.
- With the additional coarse sieve you catch the larger wax particles, so they do not get into the sub-sieve.
- Due to the high weight of honey and the large surface area of ??the inner sieve , the remaining wax, dirt and pollen residues only slowly settle the sieve from top to bottom in this lower sieve.
- The remaining wax, dirt and pollen remains on the surface and can easily be skimmed off with the coarse sieve .
- At the end, the under-sieve pot is emptied via the lower pinch cock .
- For cleaning, lift the under-sieve on a stool.
- The sieved honey is allowed to run through the lower pinch cock in a bucket.
- The sieve is taken out of the bucket and cleaned - preferably from the outside with a cold water jet or a shower.
- When the sieve dries, it is put back into the bucket and you can continue working.
Guarantee and purchase without risk
100% satisfaction guarantee
When you buy a honey extractor on our website you do not have to worry about whether you will be satisfied with the product. We guarantee a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 14 days and we will refund the purchase price.
50% deposit, the rest after delivery
Since we want to make sure that you feel safe and undoubted when placing an order, we offer you the option of paying only 50% of the purchase price when ordering, and the remainder after delivery.
We believe and we know that the Logar honey extractor will absolutely delight you .
All honey extractors are tested before they leave the factory so they are guaranteed to function properly .
Honey extractors have up to 2 years warranty. In the event of a problem, Logar's development engineers will be available to advise you and provide the necessary replacement parts.
Payment methodsPayment by bank transfer or Master Card, Visa, American Express (Paypal).
The steps of an order
1. Put the desired items in the shopping cart and make the order. Write us your further wishes.
2. We check the order and send you the order confirmation.
3. You make a 10% down payment.
4. We prepare the ordered items and inform you when we can ship.
5. You will receive the ordered products and pay for the rest.
Ordering the items is very easy and convenient.
Request a quote
Do you need further information or a personally prepared offer? Send us a question and we will answer you as soon as possible.