Varrox vaporizer for oxalic acid, 12V-12A (SKU: 7811)
The original for the evaporation of oxalic acid dihydrate
The VARROX® evaporator is particularly stable and durable. VARROXAL is filled into the pans of the VARROX® evaporator and brought through the pilot hole under the bee grape. The VARROX® evaporator is powered by a 12V car battery and the oxalic acid is evaporated.
- The flight hole is sealed around the placed VARROX® evaporator.
- The device is connected to a power source for 2 - 2.5 minutes.
- The VARROX® evaporator remains in the prey for another 2 minutes and is then briefly cooled in the water.
- Leave the treated prey closed for 10 minutes.
- Depending on the prey type, 1 - 2 g VARROXAL is needed for one treatment.
- 1 scoop is exactly 1 g
- One-size prey 1 g
- 2 frames and Dadant 2 g
Treatment concept / recommendations
The combined use of oxalic acid in the off-season, November to January, after a summer treatment with FORMIVAR® or THYMOVAR® results in the best control of the Varroa. The VARROX®-Evaporator achieves a very good effectiveness only in brut-free peoples.
The handling of oxalic acid requires great caution. Always wear safety goggles, acid-resistant gloves and long-sleeved clothing.
Guarantee and purchase without risk
100% satisfaction guarantee
When you buy a honey extractor on our website you do not have to worry about whether you will be satisfied with the product. We guarantee a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 14 days and we will refund the purchase price.
50% deposit, the rest after delivery
Since we want to make sure that you feel safe and undoubted when placing an order, we offer you the option of paying only 50% of the purchase price when ordering, and the remainder after delivery.
We believe and we know that the Logar honey extractor will absolutely delight you .
All honey extractors are tested before they leave the factory so they are guaranteed to function properly .
Honey extractors have up to 2 years warranty. In the event of a problem, Logar's development engineers will be available to advise you and provide the necessary replacement parts.
Payment methodsPayment by bank transfer or Master Card, Visa, American Express (Paypal).
The steps of an order
1. Put the desired items in the shopping cart and make the order. Write us your further wishes.
2. We check the order and send you the order confirmation.
3. You make a 10% down payment.
4. We prepare the ordered items and inform you when we can ship.
5. You will receive the ordered products and pay for the rest.
Ordering the items is very easy and convenient.
Request a quote
Do you need further information or a personally prepared offer? Send us a question and we will answer you as soon as possible.