Warming cabinet for honey 62 cm, stainless steel (SKU: 7122)
The honey exchange cabinet is intended for liquefying honey . The honey exchange potion is suitable for warming honey containers as well as glasses filled with honey.
- The honey exchange cabinet is easy to handle and can also be easily cleaned .
- The honey exchange cabinet is made entirely of stainless materials .
- The heating is done by a recirculation system.
- The temperature from 20 ° C to 50 ° C can be set with a digital thermostat .
- All walls of the Honigauftauschranks are insulated with 4 cm hard foam , which ensures low power consumption .
- The cabinet door is closed magnetically and can be fully opened .
- In the honey exchange cabinet there are two perforated shelves / shelves (50 x 40 cm) that can be used at different heights .
- Two 35 kg honey containers or a 50 kg honey container + a shelf with honey jars can be heated at the same time .
- Material: stainless steel
- Insulation: 40 mm hard foam
- Capacity: two 35 kg honey containers or a 50 kg honey container + a shelf with honey jars or
- Supply voltage: 230V
- Heat output: 1000W
- Electronic temperature control: + 20 ° C to + 50 ° C, factory setting + 42 ° C
- Clipboard / shelf: 50 x 40 cm
- Outside dimensions: 62 x 56 x 145 cm
- Inside dimension: 54 x 46 x 112 cm
Guarantee and purchase without risk
100% satisfaction guarantee
When you buy a honey extractor on our website you do not have to worry about whether you will be satisfied with the product. We guarantee a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 14 days and we will refund the purchase price.
50% deposit, the rest after delivery
Since we want to make sure that you feel safe and undoubted when placing an order, we offer you the option of paying only 50% of the purchase price when ordering, and the remainder after delivery.
We believe and we know that the Logar honey extractor will absolutely delight you .
All honey extractors are tested before they leave the factory so they are guaranteed to function properly .
Honey extractors have up to 2 years warranty. In the event of a problem, Logar's development engineers will be available to advise you and provide the necessary replacement parts.
Payment methodsPayment by bank transfer or Master Card, Visa, American Express (Paypal).
The steps of an order
1. Put the desired items in the shopping cart and make the order. Write us your further wishes.
2. We check the order and send you the order confirmation.
3. You make a 10% down payment.
4. We prepare the ordered items and inform you when we can ship.
5. You will receive the ordered products and pay for the rest.
Ordering the items is very easy and convenient.
Shipping on a pallet to your door
The selected products are packed on a pallet and shipped by a freight carrier (Gebrüder Weiss or Kuehne + Nagel Spedition).
Shipping on a pallet is used for larger orders, when the products can not be sent in a package by post, but it is necessary to transport the products on a pallet with a truck.
Such a delivery is more reliable, because the package is not swirled around on various conveyor belts. Your pallet is treated individually and brought to your home by a truck.
Request a quote
Do you need further information or a personally prepared offer? Send us a question and we will answer you as soon as possible.