Uncapping tank with stand, plastic, stainless steel perforated insert - lying
Uncapping tray 49.21" (125 cm) with a lid, stainless steel
Uncapping tray 70 cm with a lid, stainless steel
Uncapping tray 39.37" (100 cm) with a lid, stainless steel
Uncapping tray 100 cm, stainless steel
Uncapping tray 70 cm, stainless steel (SKU: 8034)
- The uncapping tray 70 cm offers enough space for uncapping the honeycomb lids and draining of the honey.
- The uncapping tray contains a stainless steel drip tray that drips the honeycomb lids.
- The drain tap made of stainless steel is attached to the lowest possible center point of the tank bottom.
- The support bars allow two people to work at the same time.
- Dimensions of the uncapping tray: 70 x 46 x 37 cm.
- Up to 4 uncovered honeycombs can be placed on the honeycomb tray.
- On both short side ends of the tub, there is an edge which serves to scrape off the honeycomb panel or the uncapping fork.
- All parts of the uncapping tray which come into contact with the honey are made from food approved materials .
Guarantee and purchase without risk
100% satisfaction guarantee
When you buy a honey extractor on our website you do not have to worry about whether you will be satisfied with the product. We guarantee a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 14 days and we will refund the purchase price.
50% deposit, the rest after delivery
Since we want to make sure that you feel safe and undoubted when placing an order, we offer you the option of paying only 50% of the purchase price when ordering, and the remainder after delivery.
We believe and we know that the Logar honey extractor will absolutely delight you .
All honey extractors are tested before they leave the factory so they are guaranteed to function properly .
Honey extractors have up to 2 years warranty. In the event of a problem, Logar's development engineers will be available to advise you and provide the necessary replacement parts.
Payment methodsPayment by bank transfer or Master Card, Visa, American Express (Paypal).
The steps of an order
1. Put the desired items in the shopping cart and make the order. Write us your further wishes.
2. We check the order and send you the order confirmation.
3. You make a 10% down payment.
4. We prepare the ordered items and inform you when we can ship.
5. You will receive the ordered products and pay for the rest.
Ordering the items is very easy and convenient.
Shipping on a pallet to your door
The selected products are packed on a pallet and shipped by a freight carrier (Gebrüder Weiss or Kuehne + Nagel Spedition).
Shipping on a pallet is used for larger orders, when the products can not be sent in a package by post, but it is necessary to transport the products on a pallet with a truck.
Such a delivery is more reliable, because the package is not swirled around on various conveyor belts. Your pallet is treated individually and brought to your home by a truck.
Request a quote
Do you need further information or a personally prepared offer? Send us a question and we will answer you as soon as possible.