Honey sump with 6 ventricles 102x55x35 cm, with heating (SKU: 7231)
The clarifier is intended for clearing the honey already during honey spin .
- Place the clarifier under the honey extractor and cover with a plexiglass lid .
- The honey from the honey extractor first flows into the removable basin with perforated soil , whereby the honey is roughly clarified .
- From this basin the honey flows through 5 chambers, where it is cleared, in the last chamber.
- The wax remains in the honey rise as it flows through the chambers on the surface , so that in every other chamber, the honey is pure .
- The bottom of the clarifier is heated with a heating cable so that the wax remains rise faster on the surface . The temperature is regulated by a thermostat.
- From the last chamber, the clarified honey is pumped into the container by means of a pump with 6 / 4? circular valve.
- Material: stainless steel, plexiglass cover
- Dimensions: 102 x 55 x 35 cm
- Number of chambers: 6
- Heating cable with temperature regulation
- Pump with circular valve 6 / 4?
Guarantee and purchase without risk
100% satisfaction guarantee
When you buy a honey extractor on our website you do not have to worry about whether you will be satisfied with the product. We guarantee a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 14 days and we will refund the purchase price.
50% deposit, the rest after delivery
Since we want to make sure that you feel safe and undoubted when placing an order, we offer you the option of paying only 50% of the purchase price when ordering, and the remainder after delivery.
We believe and we know that the Logar honey extractor will absolutely delight you .
All honey extractors are tested before they leave the factory so they are guaranteed to function properly .
Honey extractors have up to 2 years warranty. In the event of a problem, Logar's development engineers will be available to advise you and provide the necessary replacement parts.
Payment methodsPayment by bank transfer or Master Card, Visa, American Express (Paypal).
The steps of an order
1. Put the desired items in the shopping cart and make the order. Write us your further wishes.
2. We check the order and send you the order confirmation.
3. You make a 10% down payment.
4. We prepare the ordered items and inform you when we can ship.
5. You will receive the ordered products and pay for the rest.
Ordering the items is very easy and convenient.
Shipping on a pallet to your door
The selected products are packed on a pallet and shipped by a freight carrier (Gebrüder Weiss or Kuehne + Nagel Spedition).
Shipping on a pallet is used for larger orders, when the products can not be sent in a package by post, but it is necessary to transport the products on a pallet with a truck.
Such a delivery is more reliable, because the package is not swirled around on various conveyor belts. Your pallet is treated individually and brought to your home by a truck.
Request a quote
Do you need further information or a personally prepared offer? Send us a question and we will answer you as soon as possible.