Double walled waxtank, capacity 75l
Doublewalled waxtank capacity 35 l (SKU: 3322)
The wax clarifier is suitable for clarifying and cleaning the wax , as well as for killing foul brood and nosemaspores . The wax clarifier is also suitable for heating the wax for making honeycombs , for candle growing , for jam-cooking and for melting the paraffin in the preparation of candles.
The wax clarifier can only be used in combination with Thermöl for heat transfer!
- The container is three-walled , with space for thermal oil and insulation .
- Low energy consumption due to additional insulation.
- Two drain taps 3 '' to drain the wax. The upper tap is for clean wax , the bottom, which is at the lowest possible point, is for the sediment drain .
- Volume: 35 liters
- Internal container dimensions: diameter 31 cm, height 50 cm
- Power: 3 kW / 230V with temperature controller
- Temperature setting: 50 ° C - 150 ° C
- Quantity of thermo-oil: approx. 19 liters
Thermodule for heat transfer 1/20 l (Art. 002)
Guarantee and purchase without risk
100% satisfaction guarantee
When you buy a honey extractor on our website you do not have to worry about whether you will be satisfied with the product. We guarantee a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if the product does not meet your expectations, you can return it within 14 days and we will refund the purchase price.
50% deposit, the rest after delivery
Since we want to make sure that you feel safe and undoubted when placing an order, we offer you the option of paying only 50% of the purchase price when ordering, and the remainder after delivery.
We believe and we know that the Logar honey extractor will absolutely delight you .
All honey extractors are tested before they leave the factory so they are guaranteed to function properly .
Honey extractors have up to 2 years warranty. In the event of a problem, Logar's development engineers will be available to advise you and provide the necessary replacement parts.
Payment methodsPayment by bank transfer or Master Card, Visa, American Express (Paypal).
The steps of an order
1. Put the desired items in the shopping cart and make the order. Write us your further wishes.
2. We check the order and send you the order confirmation.
3. You make a 10% down payment.
4. We prepare the ordered items and inform you when we can ship.
5. You will receive the ordered products and pay for the rest.
Ordering the items is very easy and convenient.
Shipping on a pallet to your door
The selected products are packed on a pallet and shipped by a freight carrier (Gebrüder Weiss or Kuehne + Nagel Spedition).
Shipping on a pallet is used for larger orders, when the products can not be sent in a package by post, but it is necessary to transport the products on a pallet with a truck.
Such a delivery is more reliable, because the package is not swirled around on various conveyor belts. Your pallet is treated individually and brought to your home by a truck.
Original Logar Accessories
Request a quote
Do you need further information or a personally prepared offer? Send us a question and we will answer you as soon as possible.